However, nowadays you'll find that a strategy for SEO content almost always recommends that you use social media. In fact, if you talk to a truly knowledgeable expert, he or she won't just suggest its use, but will insist upon it. But the problem that most website owners face is that properly keyword optimizing their posts on Twitter and Facebook can require a great deal of time and effort.
How can you use this type of strategy for traffic generation without sacrificing your day to it and becoming highly frustrated?
The following are the best ways for you to ensure that your search engine optimized content is posted on a regular basis, and that it is of the quality you need to appeal to Google and human readers alike.
- Provide lots of valuable and relevant content. No matter where you'll be posting, from your blog to a social networking site, you need to make sure that it is worth the time of the visitor and the search engine to have arrived on the page.
Tell them something useful and interesting and make sure that it's fresh and up to date. When you're the source of the latest news on a topic, you'll find that your followers will continue to grow in numbers.
- Ask your visitors what they want to hear. If you're not sure what topic you should be discussing in your next piece of SEO content posted, use the social media to its greatest advantage and encourage interaction.
Find out about the problems your visitors face. What kind of solutions are they seeking? What type of news would they like to follow? Once you know, you'll find that you'll have a never-ending list of topics to write.
- Don't forget to include keyword optimization in your social media SEO content. Research the targeted words and then use them in a realistic way. Don't stuff them in, or you'll risk being penalized by search engines and distrusted by visitors. Instead, drop them in here and there where they would naturally fall if you were discussing the topic with a friend.
- Have your social media posts work together. Refer one to another and provide links so that you'll have automatic backlinking for the crawlers, and you will provide your human readers with an additional tool for learning more about what you've posted on other sites.
This will help people to ensure that they never miss a word of what you have to say. It also makes sure that your followers have every means possible for sharing the news with others, for phenomenal results via social networking's "word of mouth".
- Don't forget to measure the successes of the SEO content that you post using social media marketing. Use a good quality online tool such as Google Analytics in order to obtain additional knowledge regarding the traffic that comes to your site.
This way, you'll get to know whether your posts are making a difference, how long your visitors are spending on the pages in order to read the posts, what other parts of the site they use, and which elements of your website are the most popular.
This will help you to continually improve the content that you generate in order to appeal to the people using your site.
- To save yourself time and to ensure that the strategy is being properly implemented, hire an SEO online writing services that will be able to research the topics you need, effectively incorporate keywords in the best possible pattern, and actually write the piece in a way that will be most appealing to your readers.