Thursday, June 30, 2011
Is that good news? It is for search engine users who want relevant, useful, and interesting results. It is for website owners who have been carefully providing valuable keyword optimized content for their site visitors on their pages, blogs, social media, articles, etc. It is if you've been hiring an SEO online writer who has been taking the care necessary to use your key phrases within well-written quality pieces that will appeal to your readers.
If you haven't benefited from the changes in the Panda systems, you're not alone. One in every ten sites that had been indexed by Google crawlers experienced a notable change in their rank, and likely not one that they enjoyed. What caused the slide? Likely their bounce rate.
A bounce rate involves the number of times that a person clicks on your URL, glances at your site and, within a short period of time (a few seconds), leaves without visiting any more of the pages on your site or clicking any of the links you've provided. They either use their browser's "back" button, type in a new URL to go somewhere else directly, or they shut down their browser altogether.
Sites that fill their pages with content of poor quality, stuffed with keywords have a very high bounce rate. After all, they're not worth reading. They're badly written, uninteresting, generic, and are present only for the high search engine rank they used to achieve. So people click away from them within seconds of arriving.
If you've been successfully using this technique in the past, then you may not be pleased with your current position in the query results. Don't worry, though, it's not too late to set things right again. The trick is to start building your quality content, and to begin right away.
Your rank isn't going to improve unless you get some good quality optimized content posted right away and regularly. In this effort, hiring a professional SEO online writing services company is likely just what you need to get ahead and maintain the quality level that you will need to stay there.
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
You've worked hard to form keyword optimized, useful, well-written posts (or at least you've hired a skilled SEO online writer to do it for you) so that your readers and followers would receive something of value.
But what now? How do you know if your readers are actually using what you have been working so hard to provide? Use the following quality SEO content strategy:
- Do you have a high click through rate (CTR)?
- Do visitors stick around once they land on your pages?
- Do your visitors "like" or "tweet" your content to share on their social networking pages?
- Do you provide your visitors with the ability to contribute their own content?
- Do your deeper content pages receive attention and links on other sites?
Much of this information can be obtained through a service such as Google Analytics, which will allow you to examine the use of your website including everything from which links are sending traffic to your site, how long people are spending on your pages, what your bounce rate is (when people arrive on your site and leave immediately) and how many visitors you receive within a certain length of time.
Find out what forms of quality SEO content are working, and which ones are not, and try to identify the characteristics of the successful pages. Once you know the pages that are most appealing to your readers, you can start to fine tune your future posts to better suit their preferences.
To increase your chances of success, you may wish to hire an SEO online writing services company that will do your research for you, write your posts, keyword optimize them, and make sure that they are written in a style that is comfortable and appealing to your visitors.
This way, you'll not only keep a top search engine rank, but you'll also improve the value of your website to your actual human readers!
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
At this point, unless you've been living in a cave, you know that SEO success requires the use of social media. However, what people are failing to realize is that Facebook, Twitter, and blogging are not the same as simply posting a keyword optimized article on a directory site.
The technique for the SEO content that you create needs to be different when you are using social media. You need your business to become a "person". Someone that your followers will come to know, trust, and recognize. It isn't just a matter of appealing to crawlers from search engines, but also involves building relationships with actual human beings. They are, after all, the ones who will spread the word through their "like", "follow", and "tweet" clicks so that even more people - possibly in your target market - will hear your message and act upon it.
For this reason, creating a personality for your business to use throughout your content on various different social media sites will require a certain specific type of SEO online writing technique that will give the impression to your readers are hearing from someone they know, and not just a faceless organization. Give your business some style, some charisma, and the feeling of flesh and blood, even though it is being represented by text and images on a screen.
You want your readers to feel as though they can connect with your company's personality. They should be able to get to know you. This way, when they need a product or service that you have to offer, then you will be the first "person" who pops into their heads.
Use the following steps to create your business personality through your social media marketing:
- Be consistent - write in a conversational tone that is friendly and upbeat. If possible always use the same SEO online writer for every post. If you need to use two or more writers, make certain that they work as a team to create a uniform language and style for your business personality.
- Be honest and positive - your posts should be an opportunity to bring value to your customers. Nothing good comes of insulting people - especially your competition. Be ethical, respectful, and professional and your customers will know that you are trustworthy.
- Use keyword optimization properly. If your posts are going to be awkward lumps of words with key phrases jammed in just to appeal to search engine crawlers, then you may as well give up before you start. If you're writing to appeal to computer software, then you'll never have any human followers.
- Find an online writer whose style matches your company. Though you will want professionally written posts, they should also have a tone that suits your business style. Try not to fill posts with jargon or formal speech. Your social media personality should be an approachable, friendly expert.
- Keep your content fresh. Show your followers that they matter to you by keeping in touch. Providing regular posts continually offers them with greater value and more reasons to keep your business in mind, while making you much more appealing to crawlers and indexers.
- Know when to call in the pros. This can all be time consuming and can require a professional's touch for the research and creation of consistently effective posts for both people and search engines. Find a high quality SEO online writing services company that will provide exactly the type of content you need.
Monday, June 27, 2011
However, nowadays you'll find that a strategy for SEO content almost always recommends that you use social media. In fact, if you talk to a truly knowledgeable expert, he or she won't just suggest its use, but will insist upon it. But the problem that most website owners face is that properly keyword optimizing their posts on Twitter and Facebook can require a great deal of time and effort.
How can you use this type of strategy for traffic generation without sacrificing your day to it and becoming highly frustrated?
The following are the best ways for you to ensure that your search engine optimized content is posted on a regular basis, and that it is of the quality you need to appeal to Google and human readers alike.
- Provide lots of valuable and relevant content. No matter where you'll be posting, from your blog to a social networking site, you need to make sure that it is worth the time of the visitor and the search engine to have arrived on the page.
Tell them something useful and interesting and make sure that it's fresh and up to date. When you're the source of the latest news on a topic, you'll find that your followers will continue to grow in numbers.
- Ask your visitors what they want to hear. If you're not sure what topic you should be discussing in your next piece of SEO content posted, use the social media to its greatest advantage and encourage interaction.
Find out about the problems your visitors face. What kind of solutions are they seeking? What type of news would they like to follow? Once you know, you'll find that you'll have a never-ending list of topics to write.
- Don't forget to include keyword optimization in your social media SEO content. Research the targeted words and then use them in a realistic way. Don't stuff them in, or you'll risk being penalized by search engines and distrusted by visitors. Instead, drop them in here and there where they would naturally fall if you were discussing the topic with a friend.
- Have your social media posts work together. Refer one to another and provide links so that you'll have automatic backlinking for the crawlers, and you will provide your human readers with an additional tool for learning more about what you've posted on other sites.
This will help people to ensure that they never miss a word of what you have to say. It also makes sure that your followers have every means possible for sharing the news with others, for phenomenal results via social networking's "word of mouth".
- Don't forget to measure the successes of the SEO content that you post using social media marketing. Use a good quality online tool such as Google Analytics in order to obtain additional knowledge regarding the traffic that comes to your site.
This way, you'll get to know whether your posts are making a difference, how long your visitors are spending on the pages in order to read the posts, what other parts of the site they use, and which elements of your website are the most popular.
This will help you to continually improve the content that you generate in order to appeal to the people using your site.
- To save yourself time and to ensure that the strategy is being properly implemented, hire an SEO online writing services that will be able to research the topics you need, effectively incorporate keywords in the best possible pattern, and actually write the piece in a way that will be most appealing to your readers.
Saturday, June 25, 2011
This is one of the many recent features that the king of internet queries has introduced in order to ensure that its results stay as useful and relevant as possible to its users. This is, after all, how it came to be the leader and has held its position there. As a website owner, though, this does mean that you will need to change your SEO strategy so that it caters to this feature.
How? By making sure that your content is not only keyword optimized, but that it also provides value to your site visitors. This is because the Google +1 button lets your readers play a direct role in the rank your page will achieve.
It works by allowing a person to "vote" for your site by pushing the button and letting the search engine know that he or she finds it interesting, relevant, or valuable in some way. This provides a much more wide-reaching opportunity than backlinks because it doesn't rely on the reader to have a website of their own where they can link to the site to show their approval.
While you create your website content, it means that you can't just write unoriginal pieces that have been pumped full of keywords. For one thing, search engine crawlers have algorithms programmed to spot this type of behavior, and the penalties for it can be fatal. For another thing, nobody will find that information valuable, and they won't be inclined to vote for you. This will hurt your rank in two ways - not the result you want from your SEO.
If you're at all uncertain, hire an online writing services company with expert writers who have all of the latest skill and knowledge regarding Google's features and requirements. This individual will create pages that will be appealing to both crawlers, and readers who will be able to vote for you by clicking the +1 button.
Friday, June 24, 2011
The decision to start creating search engine optimized website content is a commitment to continue your efforts over the long-term. It's not something that you'll be able to do all at once.
In fact, one of the most fatal errors made by website owners is to think that they can put in a tremendous SEO effort and then leave it. Unfortunately, that's not the case. If you want to earn a top position in Google's search engine ranks, and keep it there, then you had better be prepared to maintain that coveted spot.
There are several reasons that you'll need to keep your website optimization going:
- Your content needs to stay fresh. Search engines like Google want your content to be relevant, but they also want it to be up to date. If everything you've posted is stale, your rank will slide.
- Your SEO content should be spread out over several forms. Though it is useful to update the website itself, it is also very useful to add posts via social networks (Facebook and Twitter, for example), press releases, blogs, and off-site articles. These techniques are inexpensive and highly effective, but they are also time consuming.
- Your posts should provide value to your readers. If you want visitors to continue coming to your site, then you can't simply leave old information on it. Nor can you focus solely on its keyword optimization. You need to remember to give your readers a reason to keep coming back and then to act on what they read by buying something, signing up, or clicking through a link you've provided.
- You need to keep on top of all of the latest rules. SEO is a process that is continually evolving. As experts learn new techniques and search engines change their indexing algorithms, it's vital that you stay on top of the most recent developments. If you don't continually put time into your search engine optimization, you'll fall behind, and so will your rank.
Thursday, June 23, 2011
For this reason, continually adding to your SEO content is equally as important as selecting the right keyword and using it properly throughout your text.
One of the most important issues considered by Google when it ranks its results is how frequently and how recently the site has been updated. Therefore, if you're continually adding new and relevant quality content to your site, then you are going to be boosting your rank tremendously.
This helps to explain why so many successful SEO marketers include social media marketing into their optimization strategy. Twitter, Facebook, blogs, and other similar sites give you the opportunity to easily and regularly post fresh, relevant, and keyword optimized content that will give you the nod from Google and the other online gods.
Even better is that as you do this, as long as you keep your information relevant and valuable, you'll also help to build relationships with your readers and customers, establishing yourself as an expert in your field, and inviting them to visit your site more frequently to see what you have to say. Therefore, while you move yourself up in the search engine world, you'll also be accomplishing effective branding.
As you design your fresh SEO content, make sure that you don't forget to keep the following key points in mind:
- It should be well written, so that you establish the right impression with your human readers.
- It should be interesting and relevant.
- It should be organically keyword optimized in the right density, not keyword stuffed, which could damage your reputation with search engines.
- It should be the right length, which is currently thought to be at least 250 words long.
- It should be updated at least daily.
To begin, it is recommended that you hire a writer who is knowledgeable and experienced with the very latest in SEO online writing services. This will save you the time needed to create high quality posts and will ensure that all of the requirements are carefully woven into your content.
Never before has creating a "personality" for your business or website been such a precarious process. After all, if you're posting on Twitter or Facebook, or using YouTube to encourage videos to go viral, then you need to maintain a notable amount of consistency to ensure that IMC has been effectively implemented.
If your customers are following your blogs or other posts, then they will notice inconsistencies in the style of the writing, fonts used, colors, logos,and even the terms that are used for things.
For example, does your marketing "personality" post using the word cell phone, cellular phone, mobile, mobile phone, cell, or a combination of a few of them? If your posts have been calling it a "cell phone" all along, and then suddenly it is being referred to exclusively as a "mobile device", your readers may not consciously see the difference, but subconsciously there will be a disconnect; a break in the flow.
Therefore, whether you're creating your social media marketing posts in-house or are hiring an SEO online writing service company, you should always make certain that the same writer is used consistently throughout. If you need to hire more than one writer, at least make sure that the posts for each specific format are done by the same individual. For example, have one person assigned to Facebook, while another is responsible for Twitter, etc.
If you are working with multiple SEO social media marketing writers, encourage them to work together to ensure consistency as much as possible for your IMC.
With your "personality" established, the result will be a greater connection with your viewers and customers, who will come to trust your company or brand and will think of it as a friend and the automatic choice in your industry.
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
The Inside Search event in June 2011 was the venue that Google chose to unveil Instant Pages, as well as a number of other features and tools, that will be changing the way that we think of search engine optimization.
No longer will it be good enough to come in third or even second. It's the top position that will be the goal of every website owner.
Why? Because if Instant Pages SEO is performed correctly, it will ensure that your site is the first one listed in the query results for a targeted keyword. This is important because only the first place on the list will have its page instantaneously downloaded for searchers to access automatically - even if they haven't clicked the link tot he site.
This will make it easier for searchers to find what they want and will reward website owners who have implemented a truly effective SEO strategy for Instant Pages.
What does this mean to your own efforts? You're going to need to make sure that you aren't just filling pages with keyword-spammed nonsense anymore.
Quality and appeal to an actual human reader - not just a search engine crawler - will be vital to your search engine optimization. Your efforts will need to focus on making content that uses the right keywords in the ideal density, but in a relevant, well-written way that will attract visitors to investigate your site further once it has been revealed through Instant Pages.
For most website owners, this means bringing in the big guns. Professional SEO online writing services companies that know the latest on what Google looks for in its top pages, but with the skill to appeal to site visitors and encourage them to take the action you want - sign up for a newsletter, follow a link, or make a purchase.
Monday, June 20, 2011
The challenge is to understand how to do this correctly. One of the top efforts right now is SEO blogging. It allows you to publish a steady stream of keyword optimized updates on the internet so that you'll continue to feed search engines like Google the regular new posts that they love, and will simultaneously provide your visitors with some useful, fresh information.
There are a few key elements to successful SEO blogging. They are:
- Value - remember that real humans will be reading your content, and if you give them something valuable to read, they will come back for more, share the blogs with others by word of mouth or social media, and will come to think of you first when they want to learn more about the topic, or buy a product or service that you're selling.
- Keyword - without targeting an SEO keyword or keyphrase, you're missing an opportunity to ensure that your site is being indexed for just the right search terms.
- Density - ideally, your keyword should be used in an organic (natural) way, and should make up 2% to 4% of your blog. Use keyword density tools to verify before you post.
- Length - the latest expert recommendations for a blog meant for SEO ranking states that your blog should be a minimum of 250 words in length.
- Reality - this point is linked to all of the others. Don't forget that both your topic and your SEO keyword need to work together to create a piece worth reading. If your title is "Barking Dog Collar Best Price Internet" then while it may include key phrases, nobody is going to want to read it.
This will save you a great deal of time and frustration, as well as trial-and-error, so that you can know that your SEO blogging is being done properly while you focus your attention on your primary goals.
Sunday, June 19, 2011
The key to the success of your website is, of course, your visitors. For your site to have visitors, you need to make it possible for people to find it. The best way to ensure traffic to your site is to make sure that it is ranked well in search results for queries relating to the topic of your site.
That all sounds pretty obvious, right? The trick to it is actually making that happen. This effort is called search engine optimization (SEO). It is used a lot in online marketing but its actual practice isn't set in stone. There are hundreds, if not thousands of "experts" out there with different opinions regarding what makes SEO the most effective.
Regardless of the SEO technique that you choose, its foundation will be keywords. These are the targeted words and phrases upon which you will focus your efforts so that search engines crawlers and spiders that index your site will associate it with that query term.
The goal: to have your site ranked within the top three - if not the number one - rank when a searcher enters this term into the query box.
Keyword optimizing your content isn't simply a matter of jamming your desired words into any old text. It involves the careful, relevant inclusion of the keywords into different forms of content on or leading to your site.
You need to ensure that they are providing the right density for the search engines and the right value for actual human readers so that your relevancy rating will increase, boosting your rank in the search results.
As technical as it may sound, crafting this type of content is an art form. Though it can be done in-house, it is typically recommended that a knowledgeable, skilled, and experienced online writing service be hired to provide the articles and other text content, so that you know that you are maximizing the value of your online space and appealing to both human and digital visitors.
Keyword optimization can be worked into any page on your website, an article, a blog post, a product description, a press release, and many other types of written work. The better your keywords are used, the better your search engine ranking - and onward to online success!
Saturday, June 18, 2011
In an effort to make it faster and easier for you to order packages, request a custom quote, or even simply ask a question, the JBC Online writing services website has updated their forms to make them simpler to use.
They now give you the chance to define precisely what you want, and you need fewer steps to get the job done. It takes only seconds to send JBC Online professional writers and editors the instructions they require to send you a prompt reply with everything you need to know about the project you'd like to order or the question that you have about the company or our services.
We understand that your time is valuable and that you don't have a lot of it. By making the contact process faster and easier, a professional online writer will be able to start your blog posts, press release, SEO web content, or ebook much more quickly. That means that the finished product will be sent to your inbox even more quickly.
The JBC Online writing services website will be experiencing a number of exciting additions over the summer, including new packages, services, and discount opportunities. Check in often to keep on top of all of the latest about both the company's offerings and the most up to date industry news.
Friday, June 17, 2011
Come by often to discover up to date industry data about topics ranging from search engine optimization (SEO) to website content, ebooks to online marketing, and many other ways in which a professional online writer can benefit you.
Get the most out of the online writing services that you order by understanding precisely what you can expect from professional copy and how it can be used to its fullest.
Gain new ideas for your internet marketing and obtain a better understanding about how it can be effectively accomplished.
Avoid costly mistakes that can lead you to be penalized by search engines, such as Google, by knowing how your content should be best utilized.
You’ll also find out about the importance of online editing services and why accurate, relevant, well written copy is still vital to making the best possible impression with your customers and improving the results of your marketing.
Of course, this blog will also keep you up to date with the latest at JBC Online writing services so that you’ll always know about sales, promotions, and our regular “We Care” charitable efforts that allow you to donate to worthy causes just by ordering packages through the website.
Come back often!